COO, Managing Partner
Steve is a loyalty domain executive with over 30 years of program management, implementation, product development, and consulting experience. Steve has successfully designed and launched loyalty programs at companies around the world and has helped companies in multiple industries implement technology to achieve their loyalty goals.
Steve has completed numerous consulting projects, including:
- Assisted a major US multi-line insurance provider select technology to support the launch of a multi-partner affinity loyalty program.
- Developed the strategy and sales support for a new entrant into the airline loyalty technology space.
- Vendor selection and negotiations for a Latin American low cost carrier. Work included the evaluation of all proposals and the economic valuation of establishing own program versus joining an established regional program while retaining own branding.
- Development of loyalty program strategy for an international hotel loyalty program. Work included evaluation of program structure and review of program business models.
- Development of an airline market entry strategy for a large loyalty and employee incentive company. Work included mapping current offerings to industry needs, development of value propositions, estimation of product development requirements and creation of initial target list.
Steve started and ran the loyalty platform initiatives at Unisys and IBS Software Services. At these companies, he oversaw the sale and implementation of loyalty solutions at 14 airlines around the globe.
He has an MBA in Finance and BS in Civil Engineering, both from Columbia University and completed all coursework for a doctorate in Econometrics at the University of Chicago Booth School of Business.