Senior Director Partnership Marketing, Managing Partner
Rhonda is a senior level director of partnership marketing and has been a member of The Mallett Group team for over seven years. Since joining TMG, Rhonda has succeeded in developing client and partner relationships for Allstate, IHG, MasterCard and Engage People, among others. She is involved in managing TMG’s loyalty program assessment services and the development of new business initiatives such as private label and co-brand credit card RFI and RFP’s.
Rhonda’s relationship management experience has allowed her to lead multiple TMG projects, including:
- Offering sourcing for numerous MasterCard product programs
- Work included market research and assessment for both national brands and localized boutique merchants
- Initiating and managing partnership discussions and implementation of offers for technology and loyalty programs such as:
- Engage People
- IHG’s Rewards Club (formerly known as Priority Club Rewards)
- Fuel Rewards Network on behalf of Excentus
- Private label credit card and co-brand card research and RFI/RFP development
- The review and analysis of existing loyalty programs
- The implementation of new loyalty program platforms
Rhonda’s strong work ethic, leadership skills, and dedication to the TMG team are invaluable assets for The Mallett Group and our clients and partners. Recently, Rhonda expanded her role to include managing the company’s day-to-day operations.
Rhonda received her BBA in Marketing from Western Connecticut State University.