Loyalty programs have been in the marketplace for a long time now and no longer entice consumers with their novelty. Savvy consumers are not only used to them, they expect more from the programs they join.
As a result, more companies and brands are looking to develop marketing partnerships to keep their programs interesting and their members engaged.
Partnerships and strategic alliances are critical to:
- Enhance the value proposition of a loyalty program
- Reduce the cost of member acquisition and rewards
- Minimize the financial and business risk of a loyalty program
- Increase program awareness
- Add new members
- Offer unique rewards and experiences
- Entice current program members to engage
The Mallett Group‘s approach to partnership development is deliberate. We consider a company’s brand, customer profile, and business objectives. In a marketplace saturated with “me too” programs and plain vanilla offers, we help clients create and maintain partnerships that are aligned with their brand values, responsive to customer needs, and drive incremental revenue and profit.