To identify and deliver strategic partners in desired verticals aligned with the Allstate brand.
- Develop the business case and supporting financial model for partners
- Create the value proposition and sales strategy for each vertical
- Create sales presentation materials
- Implement a business development plan
- Secure affinity partners and assist in negotiating terms and conditions
Goal: to deliver 12 new partners in 12 months. Program is on target to meet goal.
Determine if there were new, untapped opportunities for co-brand credit cards.
Researched and developed several position papers:
- Credit card co-brands mileage pricing
- Partnership opportunities
- Co-brand dynamics and benchmarks
- Mileage sales opportunities
- Accounting policies
Identified several market opportunities for new co-brands, determined UK held an attractive market for additional co-brand opportunities.
Develop a strategy to migrate proprietary charge card holders to a proposed cobrand credit card, with a focus on mitigating attrition.
- Intense focus on customer activation, penetration and migration of the existing base of proprietary cardholders
- Developed customer relationship model for new card holder acquisition and increased activity and usage from both existing actives and newly acquired credit card customers
- Performed strategic analysis, program benchmarking, economic modeling, partner development, vendor selection, marketing plan and ROI measurement
Analysis and recommendations for launch of new cobrand credit card and migration strategy were presented to Harrods management, followed by cobrand program launch.
Assess current loyalty program value proposition and provide recommendations on how to improve it, with the program goal of increasing purchase frequency and average transaction size.
- Reviewed program strategy and design as compared to direct competitive set
- Assessed program strengths and weaknesses including its ability to drive incremental revenue, develop and sustain customer loyalty, and deliver a positive ROI
- Provided recommendations for program optimization and strategies on how to continually evolve and enhance the program’s value proposition
Presented findings to HauteLook senior management and new program was implemented, incorporating TMG’s recommendations.
Offer enhanced hotel redemption options to Priority Club Rewards (PCR) members to remain competitive, and design, develop, and implement new redemption product in a short period of time to leverage first-mover advantage.
- Performed thorough gap analysis of current redemption options for IHG and competitive set
- Implemented qualitative and quantitative research to filter the concept and recommend a practical and executable strategy
- Developed project design and implementation strategy including selection of financial services company to support the new offering, creative development, marketing strategy for rollout, PR campaign, and initial in-market tests
TMG recommended offering members the ability to redeem their points for a branded prepaid lodging card toward hotel stays at more than 500,000 lodging establishments worldwide, the first of its kind in the industry, launched as the “Any Hotel, Anywhere” card.
Source Offers and Partners for MasterCard Canada Cross-Border Program.
- Research and familiarization with most suitable partners across desired categories
- Partner location analysis to ensure breadth of program
- Negotiation of best partnership terms, ensuring competitive appeal in marketplace
- Develop partnerships and promotions for multiple card products and issuer portfolios, across multi-media channels
- Support cross-border initiatives targeting city-specific markets in an effort to drive incremental International spend
- Research and writing of case studies, presentations, etc. to support various partner discussions
For the last 3 years, TMG has negotiated various experiential and global offers across multiple card products in an effort to add value for affluent cardholders and to meet the needs of the Canadian Issuer networks. TMG has developed 150+ partnerships, including 30+ international partnerships.