We would like to invite you to attend a unique co-brand networking event on Thursday, October 16.
Following the success of the first Wilmington Co-brand Networking Evening held this past June, The Mallett Group, Ai (Airline Information) and Elite Marketing Group are partnering again to host this complimentary after-work event bringing together professionals working in and with the co-branded credit card industry. Participants will enjoy an open bar, heavy hors d’oeuvre, and The Lion’s Den featuring some of the latest innovations related to co-branded cards.
This event is like no other because we keep it intimate. In June we had a full-house with 50 attendees, including decision-makers for co-brand portfolios from nearly every major co-brand bank and most of the card programs. We believe limiting attendance allows everyone to meet the other attendees, develop new relationships and keeps the atmosphere professional, yet casual.
Our networking event is free to attend, but registration is required as space is limited and we expect a full-capacity event. You can register and find out more details on the event website.
If you are a vendor and would like to sponsor this exclusive event, the details are listed below. Please note: there is still availability for The Lion’s Den but it is filling up quickly. All sponsorship items are limited and available “first come, first served.”
At this time the remaining sponsorship items are:
Pop-Up Banner $199
- Per banner placement at the event. Sponsor must provide banners.
Raffled Item $499
- Donate an item, such as an iPad, to raffle off at the event and your hyperlinked logo will be in the “sponsor box” on the event website.
Logo Promotion $499
- Your hyperlinked logo will be in the “sponsor box” on the event website.
Name Tags $799
- Conference name tags will exclusively bear your logo.
Printed Agenda Sponsor $799
- One side of the printed agenda will have your full page ad
Lion’s Den Pitch $999
- Pitch your product for 4-minutes in the Lion’s Den with 4-minutes of Q&A from the judges.
We look forward to hosting another successful event and hope to see you there. To register visit Ai’s Event Page.
If you have any questions about sponsorship or registration, please contact Stephanie at 860-350-0809 ext. 105.